APPLY FOR INFORMATIOIN

 
NEWS

Last news about IDEKO.

LATEST NEWS

15/06/2021State-of-the-art real-time anomaly detection during production on machine toolsState-of-the-art real-time anomaly detection during production on machine tools

IDEKO is working on a solution for the detection of anomalies on critical machine components to reduce downtime in the plant. ...

27/05/2021New developments for optimising advanced manufacturing processesNew developments for optimising advanced manufacturing processes

IDEKO has presented its latest technology aimed at improving processes such as turning and milling at the ninth High Performance Cutting 2021 event, held online between 24 and 26 May.

10/05/2021IDEKO ended 2020 with total revenue of 9.6 million euros and consolidates its technology transfer modelIDEKO ended 2020 with total revenue of 9.6 million euros and consolidates its technology transfer model

54% of the revenues recorded last year came from contracts with the private sector, while the remaining 46% results from own research. The year closed with...

23/04/2021IDEKO presented its latest advances in thermal issues at 2nd International Conference on Thermal Issues in Machine ToolsIDEKO presented its latest advances in thermal issues at 2nd International Conference on Thermal Issues in Machine Tools

Gorka Agirre, doctor engineer in Precision engineering research group of IDEKO, presented on the 20th of April a strategy for compensating thermal error in machine tool. This strategy...

OUTSTANDING NEWS

CATEGORIES